Creative, Interactive & Energising keynotes, workshops & Courses
I love to engage, energise and empower any audience.
I do this through my simple, practical and interactive tool kit such as Switch Thinking or Speed Thinking.
Speed Thinking for example, is the ideal session after lunch at a conference or to kickstart your next away day or anytime you want greater delegate engagement & interaction or your team needs to solve a problem in a hurry.
‘All the feedback I have received has been incredibly positive and when I walked past I noticed the crowd was not only substantial but also incredibly engaged.’ – Allie Rosen, REMIX Summits
Some of my Speaking Topics
I like to customise my talks depending on the conference theme and the audience, time and budget.
But to give you a flavour of some of the topics I have presented on here are a few:
– The next big idea – Why every leader needs a growth goal
– Switch Thinking – How to unlock higher performance in every individual, group and team.
– Don’t be Ubered – How reinvention is the only way to stop being disrupted
– Speed Thinking – A high-intensity workout for everyone in the audience. Sky high energy and interaction.
– You want ‘out of the box ideas’? Here’s how!
– How to innovate & grow – one small win at a time (it’s faster, cheaper and less risk)
– The Continuously Creative Organisation – insights from more than 80 leaders
Speed Thinking in Action
Selected speaking engagements
The CEO Circle, Commonwealth Bank, Remix Sydney, Flying Solo Annual Conference, CFO Conference, Hilton Hotels Asia Leadership Conference, Westfield, Roche, Technology One, Suzanne Grae Leadership Conference, Westfield, Australian Institute of Public Relations, Westfarmers, The China Institute of Innovation, Innovate 2013 – Shanghai (keynote speaker and chair), NZ National Beverages Association (keynote speaker), Daze Disruption Conference, Marketing Disruption Conference – Singapore, PWC Leadership Conference, REMIX Conference, Principals Eureka workshops, Serco Asia Pacific Leadership Conference, KPMG Aged Care Hackathon, Deloitte’s Innovation Workshop Series.