Books to help you think better, faster
The Idea Generator (Allen & Unwin, 2007)
- Generate big, new ideas;
- Create new growth opportunities;
- Improve you performance and your team;
- Sell with more impact and
- Deliver breakthrough leadership results.
The Idea Accelerator (Allen & Unwin, 2008)
The emphasis is on simple, effective creativity tools that you and a group or team can use quickly to solve problems or generate ideas in more creative ways.
Speed Thinking (Allen & Unwin, 2010)
This book introduces readers to the theory and application of Speed Thinking. It outlines an amazing new approach that anyone can use to generate new ideas and solutions – in minutes!
The Speed Thinking book covers the:
- Insight behind speed thinking
- Magical 9: 2 starting formula
- Speed Thinking 4-step approach and
- How to use Speed Thinking to brainstorm ideas, solve problems and fast-track your success.
- Ideas Blitz is the tool of Speed Thinking
- Soon to be published in China