More audience engagement – less screen time
In my workshops and keynotes I deliver an inspiring, interactive and energising delegate experience.
I talk about Reinventing the way we work, Leadership, Small Wins Innovation, Creativity and Disruption.
In particular, my Speed Thinking or Blitz approach has participants working with others in a fun, fast and furious way.
Speed Thinking is the ideal session after lunch at a conference or to kiskstart your next away day or anytime you want greater delegate engagement or your team needs to solve a problem in a hurry.
Some of my Speaking Topics
- Never feel exhaused at work again! – here’s how to get stuff done and feel more energised
- Lets Blitz It! – A high-intesity workout for every individual, group and team. You will amaze yourself what you can achive in the enxt 2 minutes!
- Young Leaders don’t want your job but they do want to grow (some insights from from young, emerging leaders)
- Dont’ be Ubered – The only way for incumbents to counter disruption
- You want out of the box ideas? Here’s how!
- How to innovate – one small win at a time (it’s faster, cheaper and less risk)
- The Continuously Creative Organisation – insights from more than 80 leaders
Selected speaking engagements
The CEO Circle, Commonwealth Bank, Remix Sydney, Flying Solo Annual Conference, CFO Conference, Hilton Hotels Asia Leaders, Westfield, Roche, Technology One, Suzanne Grae, Westfield, Australian Institute of Public Relations, Westfarmers, The China Institute of Innovation, Innovate 2013 – Shanghai (keynote speaker and chair), NZ National Beverages Association (keynote speaker), Daze Disruption Conference, Marketing Disruption Conference – Singapore, PWC Leadership Conference, Principals Eureka workshops.
“I have never seen such rapt involvement as when Dr. Ken Hudson presented Speed Thinking for the Public Relations Institute. The capacity crowd instantly picked up the principles as the participants’ energy swept the room.”Julian Kenny
“The feedback I and the delegates have about your disruption presentation is extremely positive. It was really fascinating to see the content of the presentation proven by getting the audience involved. It was also very constructively funny – which is very difficult to pull off.”Ian Bell