How to ‘get stuff done’ – now!
Blitz is not a like a boring, long-winded Meeting.
Nor is it a formal, infrequent Brainstorming session.
Imagine a high-energy, short, focussed session with a few people.
It’s an approach that leaders, groups and teams can use every day to get important stuff done in a more creative, energising & agile way.
What is a Blitz?
- The basic idea is for the Blitz Leader to grab a few people and focus on a single problem, barrier or decision and Blitz it.
- It’s fast, fun, short (i.e. 2 to 20 minutes) and energising
- Blitz can be used by 2 – 6 people for any purpose and held at any time (anywhere).
- It’s a simple, practical way for any team to generate extraordinary results and to beuild a more agile, creative and productive culture.
- Have a look at one application of Blitz – Idea Generation and feel the energy & creativity of this approach.
What can you Blitz?
Blitz can be used to solve an everyday problem, bounce a new idea off others, role-play a future difficult conversation, overcome a blockage, evaluate an idea, develop a way to test a new approach or help make a decision.
In short, you can Blitz almost anything.
So start making a difference today.
It’s a way for leaders and tea members to get started, restart and accelerate progress.
Start Blitzing – you will amaze yourself what you can achieve in the next few minutes!