Creative, Interactive & Energising keynotes, workshops & Courses
I love to engage, energise and empower any audience.
Speed Thinking is the ideal session after lunch at a conference or to kickstart your next away day or anytime you want greater delegate engagement & interaction or your team needs to solve a problem in a hurry.
‘All the feedback I have received has been incredibly positive and when I walked past I noticed the crowd was not only substantial but also incredibly engaged.’
Allie Rosen, REMIX Summits
Some of my Speaking Topics
I like to customise my talks depending on the conference theme and the audience, time and budget.
But to give you a flavour of some of the topics I have presented on here are a few:
– The next big idea – Why every leader needs a growth goal
– 100x Innovation – how leaders can exponentially grow their business and people!
– Don’t be Ubered – How reinvention is the only way to stop being disrupted
– Speed Thinking – A high-intensity workout for everyone in the audience. Sky high energy and interaction.
– Young Leaders don’t want your job but they do want to grow (some insights from from young, emerging leaders)
– You want ‘out of the box ideas’? Here’s how!
– How to innovate & grow – one small win at a time (it’s faster, cheaper and less risk)
– The Continuously Creative Organisation – insights from more than 80 leaders
Speed Thinking in Action
Selected speaking engagements
The CEO Circle, Commonwealth Bank, Remix Sydney, Flying Solo Annual Conference, CFO Conference, Hilton Hotels Asia Leadership Conference, Westfield, Roche, Technology One, Suzanne Grae Leadership Conference, Westfield, Australian Institute of Public Relations, Westfarmers, The China Institute of Innovation, Innovate 2013 – Shanghai (keynote speaker and chair), NZ National Beverages Association (keynote speaker), Daze Disruption Conference, Marketing Disruption Conference – Singapore, PWC Leadership Conference, REMIX Conference, Principals Eureka workshops, Serco Asia Pacific Leadership Conference.
“I have never seen such rapt involvement as when Dr. Ken Hudson presented Speed Thinking for the Public Relations Institute. The capacity crowd instantly picked up the principles as the participants’ energy swept the room.”Julian Kenny
“The feedback I and the delegates have about your disruption presentation is extremely positive. It was really fascinating to see the content of the presentation proven by getting the audience involved. It was also very constructively funny – which is very difficult to pull off.”Ian Bell